How to Find Rough Acre
Rough Acre, Staunton on Arrow, Leominster, HR6 9HS. tel: 01544 387 923.
Rough Acre Bed and Breakfast is located in the Arrow Valley, just a mile or so from Staunton on Arrow, close to the Welsh border in Herefordshire.
If you click on the red marker on the map, you can directions from Google.
Directions from Leominster:
- Take the A4112 towards Brecon
- After 8 miles turn right onto the A44 towards Pembridge.
- Once you reach Pembridge, turn right at the “Old Steppes Cafe” towards Shobdon.
- Follow this road over the bridge and after another 1/4 mile take the first road on the left, signposted to Staunton on Arrow.
- Go through the village until you reach a junction with a sign for Horse Head Way. Take that road.
- After about a mile you will see the sign on the left in the hedge for Rough Acre. Take the track on the right up to Rough Acre.
Warning to SatNav Users
Coming from Staunton village your SatNav will take you to the house BEFORE Rough Acre, called The Butts. Carry on and we are the next turning on the right.